Thursday, May 15, 2014

Baby Shower Diaper Invites

I know the title of this post is a little intriguing and you all must be wondering, does she mean a diaper cake, because she sure as hell cannot make an actual invitation from diapers.

But what I meant were these uber-cute diaper invitations for a baby shower. Can I get an "Awwwww"?



I ran out of satin ribbon and made do with regular ribbon. But for classy effect, I'll be using satin ribbon. Cos a baby and his Mom deserve the best :)

The invitations can be opened and there is enough space to write/print out your invitation, or a thank you note if you're using these as a favour tag.

They can be used for a baby shower or a gender reveal party or...ahem....learning how to put on a diaper the correct way for your firstborn ;)

For baby shower photo props, check these


For enquiries, please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 94872617. You can also drop me an email to maria.francis@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment